Ascent Saudi Is A Leading ISO Certification Consultants In Saudi Arabia
Ascent Saudi is one of the Saudi Arabia’s leading ‘total solutions’ providers, offering a simple, cost effective route to ISO Certification in Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Dammam – Saudi Arabia.
Ascent Saudi employs a network of world-class consultants with many years of experience and hundreds of successful engagements throughout the world that go well beyond the scope of ISO 9001 Certification.
ISO Consultancy Services
Ascent Saudi offers turn-key services on customization of business practices, development of documentation, training on competence, building on requirements of international standards and assistance during certification
Product Marking Services
Ascent Saudi offers total consultancy services for evaluating product credentials against various directives and legislation of various nations including Saudi Arabia, Europe and United States of America, and assist in product certification
ISO Training Services
Ascent Saudi Offers wide range of training services for development of knowledge and skills. these services range from basic awareness, through systematic documentation, implementation and acquiring qualification as lead auditor and internal auditors
Need a Consultant?
Looking for a Management Systems or Product Marking Consultant ? Contact our System Solutions Architects, and they shall be more than obliged to help / guide you.
ISO 9001:2015 is a conformity & certification based on QMS. organisations adopt to improve quality, performance of their products & services and enhance customer satisfaction.
ISO 14001 is an internationally approved standard based on EMS (Environmental management system). It helps organizations to examine, monitor, control and improve environmental conditions.
ISO 45001 help organizations reduce this burden by providing a framework to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer working conditions, all over the world.
ISO 22000: 2018 maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties.
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025 in confirming the competence of laboratories
Get ISO Certification
Get your ISO registration from anywhere in Saudi Arabia. Submit the contact form and we will assist you with the whole registration process.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and works in 162 countries.
Your business generally becomes more efficient and productive, giving you an edge over your competitors. You can also enjoy marketing benefits from ISO certification because you can reassure customers that your business follows the highest quality standards.
Here are some of the other key advantages:
- All your processes are evaluated, standardized and explained to personnel
- Training new employees is much easier
- Problems are detected more quickly and solutions are improved
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better understanding of customer needs
- Better perception of your company
- Suppliers become more like partners
- Overall communication is improved
- Better knowledge of your company by employees
- Improved participation of employees
- Create an application /contract
- Quality Documents Review
- Make an Action Plan
- Initial Certification Audit (Satge 1 and Stage 2)
- Completing the ISO Certification
- Surveillance Audits
- Organizations face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required competence to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Half knowledge is fatal. The absence of complete knowledge regarding ISO Standard and determining a suitable system can land you in big trouble along with a huge amount of bills and expenditure.
- Lack of commitment to establish, implement and maintain ISO Standards, results in non-achievement of desired results.
- Adopting a bureaucratic and incompatible ISO Standards systems can prove painful, redundant and build fear in employs which can degrade their motivation.
- Auditing, Training and improving quality can cost you more than you can input, which makes most of the organization to step out of the process. Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process. The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
- Ascent Saudi provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve any issues easily. Ascent Saudi provides trainings based on need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Saudi Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO Standard compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent Saudi helps through imparting right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve ISO standards.
- Ascent Saudi provides required training, education and confidence to employees.
- Ascent Saudi expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent Saudi can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent Saudi based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent Saudi facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing services that is significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent Saudi utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent Saudi works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent Saudi has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures, unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent Saudi employee abides by.