Ascent Saudi: ISO Certification Consultants in Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Dammam
Ascent Saudi is one of the Saudi Arabia’s leading ‘total solutions’ providers, offering a simple, cost-effective route to ISO Certification in Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Dammam – Saudi Arabia.
Ascent Saudi is based in the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and employs a network of world-class consultants with many years of experience and hundreds of successful engagements throughout the world that go well beyond the scope of .
Ascent Saudi recognizes that no one understands business issues better than the people facing the competition every day. That’s why we listen carefully to what you have to say about your business, concerns, objectives, and needs, then we assist in providing services for optimal results.
We are inspired each day by how clients incorporate quality processes to stay ahead of the competition & stay connected to what is important to them.
Our business processes are aligned to Technical System Requirements and Corporate Excellence, and hence, we do business with Business excellence.
Why Ascent Saudi?
- Ascent is a group of well-trained consultants and experts having knowledge of over 18 years.
- We are expertise in this field covering almost all types of industries. We audit, train and guide the organization and employees to meet the certification standard.
- We provide enhanced and efficient relationship and services found nowhere else in Saudi Arabia.
- We tell our clients every detail of where they are good and where they can be improved to meet the International stature.
- With us, clients are most secured based on training and product markings.
- Ascent experts guide you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems in the achievement of certification.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing services that is significantly more stringent that the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.