CE Marking Certification
Affix CE Marking on your products to achieve CE Marking Certification in Saudi – a passport for trade-in EU nation
What is CE Marking Certification?
CE mark is displayed by a symbol of ‘CE’ marked on the products and services. CE mark on a product is the passport of products and services to be sold in European markets. The letters CE are abbreviations of the French phrase “Conformité Européene”. The term was first used as ‘EC mark’ and was later officially replaced by ‘CE marking‘. CE marking is mandatory in the European market. It doesn’t define quality but portrays that the product is safe and eligible to be distributed in European markets. It also indicates to the European government that the products can be legally placed in their market.
CE marking declares that the products abide by the requirements of European health, safety, and environmental protection. The CE marking permits free movement of the products within European markets. CE marking should not be confused with a sales or marketing promotion unit nor is it quality marketing. It conforms to significant European directives and standards.
Benefits of CE Marking Certification
- Act as identification for exchanging European business sectors
- Act as an underwriter for safe and harmless to the ecosystem
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Products stay genuine and hazardless
- Comply with legitimate guidelines
- Takes business higher than ever
- Reduction in recalls
- Enjoy a Competitive advantage
Requirements of CE Marking Certification
- Attaching CE Marking on the product should be according to the rules of the EU Directives.
- CE marking must be affixed by a producer or an approved delegate of the producer.
- CE marking needs to be put exclusively on those products which are covered by relevant European directives.
- The size of the CE mark should be somewhere around 5mm high or should be as portrayed.
- After CE marking on the product, the producer assumes complete ownership that the product meets the necessities of the guaranteed directive.
- CE Marking must be utilized to show the product’s conformity with the applicable directive; No other marking or sign can be utilized to show the product’s congruity with the relevant directives.
- Assuming that some other markings are utilized alongside ‘CE Marking’ shouldn’t be overlapped.
Which Organization needs CE Marking Certification?
CE marking is compulsory in all EU part nations like Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey.
Turkey isn’t a part of the EU or EEA, yet in addition, completely executed CE marking is required as 70% overproduce of the nation’s import-send out.
The Construction Products Regulation happened on the first of July 2013 and expressed that producers of construction products need to apply CE marking to any of their products that were covered by HEN or ETA before putting them on market. Products like toys, machines, electrical &v electronic equipment, individual defensive equipment, medical gadgets, gas apparatuses, lifts, and defensive frameworks for use in hazardous climates, weighing and estimating equipment, in vitro demonstrative, Cableways, Explosives for common use, new high temp water boilers.
Why do you need CE Marking Certification?
CE marking is applied to the products assuming a producer needs to place its products in the European Economic Area. CE mark is the sign of assurity that demonstrates the product has passed every appraisal of the EU Directives connected with security, wellbeing, and ecological assurance. CE Marking likewise expresses that the product has passed all technical necessities to assemble consumer loyalty and their requirements.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent Saudi with its expert knowledge and more than 18 years of experience guides you perfectly to achieve the right CE marking in all parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar, and Dammam.
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training for personnel that can solve CE mark-related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire CE mark compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent-based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats and no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that help reduce expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of CE Marking Certification in Saudi?
Costing of CE certification differs from Product to Product, also depending on the risk of the product. If the product is at high risk then the cost of certification will be high.
The cost also depends on the Product Safety accountability.
What if the product fails conformity to CE marking?
If a product that needs CE marking doesn’t meet the relevant requirements then it cannot be sold legally and will be penalized, affecting the company’s reputation. Affixing of marking on products that do not require the CE can also lead to penalties.
How long does it takes to get CE marking?
CE marking certification can be achieved on an average of five to six weeks depending upon how the organization is well prepared with the technical reports and other requirements as per conformity.
How long CE marking Certification valid for?
CE marking is valid for 3 years from the date of compliance with the regular Surveillance Audit and Re-Certification
How to check CE-marked products?
To check the product if they are CE marked then you can see the symbol CE on the backside of your product with the space between them and the dimension as per the Directives.