Upgrade your food safety management system by forestalling food hazards in your organization by taking on HACCP Certification in Saudi Arabia
What is HACCP Certification?
HACCP certification was formed with the emerging necessity of food safety in the world. It is an internationally established standard for protecting the food supply from chemical and microbiological hazards. The standard had laid down the general requirements to be followed for the achievement of the certification. Effective implementation of the requirements will assure human health and safety in the supply of the food chains. HACCP Plan for the food business and other food-related sellers intends to provide protected and quality food to the general population and the end consumer. The powerful execution of the HACCP Principles will upgrade and work on the capacity as well as the extent of an organization to recognize and control food safety hazards that might happen inside the food business.
Today, a significant number of the world’s best producers, sellers, and so forth utilize the arrangement of HACCP Certification to upgrade and further develop food management. This helps to upgrade their food safety the executives’ projects, and consistency with Government guidelines. Industry guidelines have far surpassed administrative prerequisites to fulfil customer needs. The interest in expanding levels of safety adequacy frameworks is to provide safe food to consumers. To implant this safety the further seven principles of HAACP in HACCP rules followed by the organization are portrayed as:
- Conduct Hazard Analysis to distinguish where huge risks are probable
- Identify and decide CCPs’ moderate food risks
- Establish Critical control points by addressing min/max values required at CCPs
- Monitor CCPs
- Identify steps to solve issues and forestall reoccurrence
- Verify the HACCP Plan is filling in as it needs to be
- Establish a definite and far-reaching record-keeping/documentation strategy
Benefits of HACCP Certification
The HACCP certification as it applies to food, it utilizes the arrangement of controlling CCPs and preventing the security of the food all the while. Implementing HACCP Certification serves to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Consumer safety and health
- Food standard and quality enhanced to the conformity
- The benefit of international stature against other competitors with no HACCP certification.
- Identifies, manages, and minimizes risks.
- Assists in the long run of your business
- Stakeholder’s confidence
- Encouragement of the food industry
- Prevention of diseases and chemical hazards
- Reduces cost
Requirements of HACCP Certification
To receive your HACCP food safety certification, it is vital that you fill certain criteria and meet specific requirements. Although the requirements will be the same, they will vary depending on your type of food business. For example, if you are trying to get seafood HACCP verification, you may need to meet specific requirements that differ slightly from someone opening a food truck.
Before applying for your HACCP accreditation, it is advisable that you fully understand the requirements based on the Seven Principles of HACCP.
1. Conduct hazard analysis
Create a list of all hazards (biological, chemical, or physical) that are likely to cause injury or sickness if not monitored and controlled.
2. Determine critical control points (CCPs)
CCPs are the stages throughout your working process when a control measure is applied to prevent, eliminate, or reduce hazards to an acceptable level.
3. Establish critical limits
These are the maximum and minimum values of different elements determining what is safe for your food (pH values, temperature, chemical levels.
4. Establish monitoring procedures
Create a strict monitoring schedule to make sure that your team has all of their food safety tasks done so that you have all of your requirements met in the future. You should list all monitoring checks in your HACCP Plan.
5. Establishing a corrective action
The steps to be followed any time you have reached a critical limit.
6. Verification of your HACCP
Verification is separate from monitoring your HACCP plan. For example, establishing reviews at different stages of your operational process to ensure your HACCP plan is being followed.
Documentation is instrumental in achieving your HACCP accreditation and making sure your company is food safe and verified. Therefore, you should keep a detailed review of your food safety practices, ensuring you have followed your HACCP plan.
Why do you need HACCP Certification?
Various organizations require various Certifications to smooth out the cycle easily. Moreover, the food Industry requires HACCP Certification, to decide on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in a second. To shows your obligation to deliver or exchange safe food to consumers acquiring HACCP certification assists with guaranteeing that all conceivable safety chances are covered.
Which Organization needs HACCP Certification?
HACCP applies to all big, and small, manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers in the food chain irrespective of their location, business size, etc which include
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Meat Products
- Dairy Products
- Fish & Fishery Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Nuts & Nut Products
- Restaurants and cooking service providers
- Fast Food Operations etc.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent Saudi provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve HACCP certification-related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones in all parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar, and Dammam.
- We eradicate the language barrier with our professional knowledge and years of experience.
- We have our HACCP certification specialist who will guide you through the whole process without you facing any complications.
- Ascent Saudi with its expert knowledge and more than 18 years of experience guides you perfectly to achieve the right HACCP
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire UL marking compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent-based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats and no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS ISO 22000 and HACCP the same?
Who can apply for a HACCP Plan?
How long does HACCP Certificate valid?
How long it requires to acquire HACCP Certification?
What is the cost of HACCP Certification in the Saudi Arabia?
The cost of HACCP depends on the size you want to consider under the HACCP plan and the geographical location. The cost includes both Internal and External Audit costs and the consultancy you hire.