ISO/IEC 20000-1 specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve the service management system
What is ISO 20000-1:2011?
ISO 20000-1 is the international standard for quality management specifically focused on IT Service Management. ISO 20000-1:2011 (the latest version of ISO 20000-1) provides a set of standardized requirements for an IT service management system (SMS). Given how vital IT is to organizations, it is essential that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your business and customers.
What does ISO 20000-1 do?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an information technology management system. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1
By achieving certification to ISO 20000-1 IT Services Certification, your organization will be able to reap numerous benefits such as:
- Reduction in incidents and improved incident management
- Improving corporate image and credibility
- Adoption of an integrated process to the delivery of IT services
- Reduction in response times and interruptions to IT service
- Improved management of costs, leading to financial savings
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Greater understanding of roles and business objectives
- Ensuring legislative awareness and compliance
- Protecting the company, assets, shareholders, and directors
- Increased customer satisfaction from internal and/or external customers
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
How can Ascent World help you?
- Ascent Saudi provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve related issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need for the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- We eradicate the language barrier with our professional knowledge and years of experience.
- We have our ISO 20000-1:2011 specialist who will clearly guide you through the whole process without you facing any complications.
- Ascent with its expert knowledge and more than 18 years of experience guides you perfectly to achieve the right ISO 20000-1:2011 directive.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 20000-1:2011 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent facilitates an in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.