ISO 22000 Certification
Upgrade and further develop the food management system arrangement of your organization by acquiring ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia.
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
With time, a need has increased to protect our food from hazards and artificial modifications in food. ISO 22000 Certification was published to protect and prevent food from food safety hazards. Food safety hazards can occur at any stage whether it is raw, manufacturing, packaging storage, transportation, or consumption. Sufficient control throughout the process of the food chain is essential. Hence, ISO 22000 Certification is applied in all stages of the food chain process.
Food safety management comprises 4 imperative elements:
- System Management
- Interactive Communication
- Prerequisite programs
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) principles
The introduction of HACCP to ISO 22000 made it obligatory to follow its 7 Principles. HACCP can be elucidated as a system in which analysis, identifies, and controls the hazards of food safety.
This standard assists with exhibiting that you produce and manufacture the food; from farm to plate is protected and can be eaten safely without any doubt. ISO 22000 Certification determines the prerequisites for an organization to have an interaction control framework to work on the nature of the food they make, process, distribute and import.
ISO 22000 lined up with FSMS gives the adaptability to get a custom-made arrangement for the food business affecting the two- customers and suppliers to be mindful and know about the misleading reclamation.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
Carrying out ISO 22000 aids your organization in coming about in a positive manner such as:
- Prevention of hazards of food safety
- The confidence of customers and stakeholders
- Constant food safety
- Continual improvement
- Effective safety management of food.
- Ensured safety of food products
- Continual Improvement
- The benefit of International Stature to the organization.
Requirements of ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification requires the accompanying system to execute Food Safety Management Safety (FSMS) and consistency with the standard necessities such as:
- Makes and creates Food Safety Policy for your organization.
- Improvement of approaches and strategies.
- Arranging and planning an administration framework.
- Assessing execution records of the management
- Having a crisis plan for any blunders or reviews
- Execution and use of legitimate and sufficient resources
- Following HACCP standards
- Planning vital remedial activity system
- Keeping a reported procedure technique
- Directing internal review program
- Persistently updating and working on the FSMS
Which Organization needs ISO 22000 Certification?
Organizations engaged with the food chain from farm to plate any merchant, distributor, retailer, carrier, and so on can apply for ISO 22000 certification whether be:
- Additive substance producers
- Food processors
- Suppliers of equipment connected with the food process
- Lodgings, catering service providers, hotels
- Food retailers makers, carriers, and so on.
Why do you need ISO 22000 Certification?
Becoming ISO 22000 certified constructs the dependability of your business towards the security of the food produced. Its offer helps to make consumers build customers’ trust in your products. This will, thusly, assist you with earning overall respect increment respectability and, alleviate the risks implied in the process and methodology bringing about straightforwardness in working with efficiency.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve food safety issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones in all parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar, and Dammam.
- We guide you through every principle of HACCP so that you can execute it faultlessly.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 22000 compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent helps by imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees to help you achieve ISO 22000 standard conformity.
- Ascent expert guides you about the inadequate resources which will help to resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent-based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats and no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent Saudi works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
- ISO Certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of ISO 22000 certification?
The cost depends on the turnover and size you want to cover under ISO 22000. Costing of this is not more than the health of your customer or can say it is pocket-friendly.
How long will the ISO 22000 certification take?
You can obtain certification within 3-9 months depending upon the nature of your organization and the size of it. Once the standard is set you need to conduct a certification audit by the certified body.
For how long ISO 22000 valid?
ISO 22000 Certification for Food Safety Management System certificate lasts for 3 years from the issuing date and requires annual surveillance and Re-certification process after expiry.
IS ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 the same standard?
NO, ISO 22000 Is Food Safety Management System and FSSC Food Safety System Certification is recognized under the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative).
What is the difference between ISO 22000 and HACCP?
HACCP works under the principles of CCP Critical Control Point that may hazard food safety. HAACP is just a part of ISO 22000 that tries to identify the risk and prevent the hazard from the initial source to plate throughout the process.