ISO 22000 Documentation
Complete all types of legal formalities to introduce Food Safety Management System within your organization during the ISO 22000 Documentation in Saudi Arabia
Overview of ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000 is a food safety management system international standard. It is intended to assist organizations in identifying and controlling food safety issues, as well as ensuring that food is suitable for human consumption.
The standard defines the necessities of a successful food safety management system and offers a framework for businesses to create, execute, and maintain food safety programs.
Implementing ISO 22000 standards in Saudi will assist companies in developing efficient and dependable food safety management systems to safeguard their clients while also ensuring the safety and quality of their products. It may also assist businesses in gaining consumer trust and confidence, as well as in opening up new markets and increasing efficiency.
What is ISO 22000 Documentation?
The ISO 22000 Documentation is a collection of standards that specify the criteria for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). It specifies the standards for a food safety program, such as the implementation of processes and procedures to assure the secure manufacturing, preservation, and shipment of food items.
ISO 22000 Documentation sets out guidelines for Food Safety Management and communication among all food chain stakeholders starting from producers to consumers.
In case an organization needs third-party authority, the best option is to go with the individuals from Ascent SAUDI. They will be responsible for completing the ISO 22000 Documentation. The team should include individuals from several areas such as production, quality assurance, and engineering.
We appoint properly-trained professionals who have expertise in food safety management concepts and understand the food safety system criteria.
The following documents play their parts to establish the ISO 22000 Documentation:
- Documentation of the food safety management system
- Plans for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Contracts with suppliers and customers
- Cleansing and sanitation procedures
- Plans for allergen control
- Documents of Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Records of employee training
- Equipment and facility maintenance documentation
- Recall strategies
- Internal audit reports
- Complaints about food safety records
- Documents pertaining to food safety management system evaluations and upgrades
- Risk evaluations
- Plans for emergency preparation
- Data on food safety performance
- Documents of quality assurance
- Supplier approval processes must be documented.
- Documentation of third-party auditors’ food safety audits
Procedures for the ISO 22000 Documentation
- Designing the food safety policy
A food safety policy should be written and recorded, and it should include the organization’s objectives, duties, and obligations.
- Creating a food safety system
A food safety system should be created and documented, and it should contain all of the procedures and processes required to assure food safety.
- Creating prerequisite programs
Prerequisite programs must be developed and recorded, and they must contain the processes and procedures required to assure food safety.
- Creating the HACCP system
The use of the HACCP System can assist to create, documenting, and covering all of the processes (procedures) required to assure food safety.
- Implementing food safety management
A management system that includes the activities and procedures required to assure food safety should be created and documented.
- Establishing verification and validation
Verification and validation must be developed and recorded, as well as the processes and procedures required to assure food safety.
- Creating communication systems
Communication systems should be created and documented, and they should contain the processes and procedures required to assure food safety.
- Establishing corrective action systems
Corrective action systems should be created and documented, and they should contain the processes and procedures required to assure food safety.
- Forming records and keeping the ISO 22000 FSMS
Record-keeping systems should be formed and documented, and they should cover the processes and procedures required to assure food safety.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent SAUDI provides relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of ISO 22000 Certification.
- Ascent SAUDI guides you on the road map to ISO 22000 Documentation and steps to implement by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses.
- Ascent SAUDI has been in the business of ISO Certifications and Product Marking for the past 10+ years. We have achieved the highest level of security and customer satisfaction.
- Experts of Ascent SAUDI provide 24X7 active service to help you with anything, anytime, and anywhere in the world.
- Services of Ascent SAUDI can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of your business.
- With Ascent SAUDI, achieving an ISO 22000 Certificate is a simple step for a business, industry, or organization.
Apart from that, we deliver the following Unique Selling Points:
- Better international exposure.
- Skillful experts to handle the ISO 22000 Documentation.
- Top-class and strict ISO 22000 Audit (Internal & External Audit including Gap Analysis).
- Experienced consultants to handle your case.
- Follow the ISO 22000 Compliance properly.
- Gain technical and advanced-level approaches from qualified professionals.
- Certification is guaranteed.
- Service availability is assured at different states such as Arar (‘Ar’ar), Al Bahah, Abha, Al Aziziyah, Al-Ahsa Oasis, Al-Hofuf, Al Jawf, Jubail (Al Jubayl), Al Majma’ah, Al Uwayqilah, Ar Rass Al Qurayyat, etc.
- 100% success rate with higher credibility.
- Ascent SAUDI is not a freelancer or managed by temporary individuals. The result is assured with us.
- We stand at the top of the best-listed consultant agency.