ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management System
Get the approach to controlling risk for your business by accomplishing ISO 27001 Certification in Saudi Arabia.
What is ISO 27001 Certification?
ISO 27001 Certification was established by ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and ISE (International Electronic Commission) with the purpose of providing security to your organization’s assets such as financial information, confidential information of employees, customers, and intellectual property. This information is the foundation of an organization’s success. It is essential for organizations to keep some information protected for their own security and benefit.
ISO 27001 encourages ISMS (Information security management system) which is a systematic approach to managing sensitive data of the organization. Classified data of people, processes, IT systems, projects, principles, and much more should be secured by applying the risk management process in the company.
The protection of important information of the company increases the face value of every organization. Customer information is also an essential part of company data which should be comprehensively constrained. Organizations need to adopt innumerable activities in order to keep the data secure. It should form a model for establishing, implementing, effective functioning, controlling, reviewing, and improvisation of company data. ISMS process should be executed proportionally to the need of the organization.
ISO/IEC 27001 has adopted a process approach to plan, set- up, implement, operate, review, manage and improve a standard ISMS practice within the organization. ISO/ IEC 27001 is applicable for all types of organizations irrespective of their size, turnover, location, and activities.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification has several benefits for the organization. They are:
- Security of the confidential data of an organization.
- The confidence of customers and stakeholders in the risk management of your organization.
- Protects assets of your organization.
- Foresee risks in the organization
- Identifies, manages, and minimizes risks.
- Protects the goodwill and reputation of your organization.
- Competitive advantage over other organizations.
- Lower expenditure due to risk assessment.
- Allows secure exchange of the information.
- Established maintenance and control programs in the organization
Requirements of ISO 27001 Certification
To acquire ISO 27001 Certification, an organization need to accomplish the below-listed requirements.
- Define the scope of the ISO security management system plan.
- Define ISMS policy and its characteristics for your organization.
- Identify risk in the organization.
- Define risk management plan.
- Obtain management approval for a risk assessment plan
- Include engagement of Employees
- Review the risk management process
- Comprise full documentation process
- Confirm Internal auditing
- Enable Continuous Monitoring and maintenance of the risk management process.
Which Organization needs ISO 27001 Certification?
Information is a crucial part of every organization. Any misuse or removal can influence the organization adversely. The organizations where data is the primary concern of their business like the financial sectors, emergency clinics/ hospitals, data centres, IT firms, financial & banking sectors, public sectors, and others regardless of size need to apply for ISO 27001 Certification.
Why do you need ISO 27001 Certification?
ISMS 27001 Standard is expected to safeguard the privacy and accessibility of information in an organization to bring a specific level of data security assurance from any risks to the monetary or database. Execution of ISO 27001 standard likewise assists an organization with recognizing expected risks and treat’s them soon with the consistency of the guidelines and regulations.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent experts provide you with teaching and training of complete ISMS process to the management and employees who help them meet the International ISO 27001 standard in all parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar, and Dammam.
- We propose a 100% beneficial risk assessment plan for your organization.
- We help you define the most appropriate scope of the risk assessment plan for your organization.
- We provide expert training to your organization which will make your employees professionals in the ISMS process.
- We guide you through all the necessary documentation processes needed for your organization excluding the redundant ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 27001 compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent experts guide you about the inadequate resources that will resolve various problems in the failure of ISO 27001 conformity.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent Saudi works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent Saudi has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ISO 27001 Certification mandatory?
How long, does it take to acquire ISO 27001 Certification?
How long ISO 27001 valid?
What is the cost of implementing ISO 27001 in Saudi Arabia?
Here, two costs are involved i.e.
1.Certification cost and,
It depends on the consultancy you take. For the best and accurate cost, Ascent provides a total package of Consultancy and Certification pocket-friendly proposals with no extra/hidden cost to the organization. We also provide Surveillance and Re-Certification services too, as per the requirement.