ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
Work on your organization’s health by staying away from business incidents, accidents and mishaps by implementing ISO 45001 Certification in Saudi Arabia
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001:2018 is an International Standard that indicates the necessities for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system framework, with direction for its utilization, to empower an organization to proactively further develop its OH&S execution in forestalling injury and weakness as well as by proactively further developing its OH&S execution. ISO 45001 is planned to be relevant to any organization no matter what its size, type, and nature.
ISO 45001:2018 is an ISO standard for the frameworks of establishing and implementing occupational health and safety (OH&S), distributed in March 2018. The objective of ISO 45001 is the decrease occupational-related accidents and illnesses.
The standard is derived from the older standard- OHSAS 18001, work standards, and rules of the International Labor Organization, and country-specific Labor Laws and public principles.
ISO 45001:2018 is appropriate for any organization that desires to layout, carry out and keep an OH&S management system to work on occupational-related wellbeing and safety, and wipe out dangers and limits. OH&S risks (including system inadequacies), makes the most of OH&S opportunity, and addresses OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.
ISO 45001:2018 can be utilized in entire or to some degree to work on occupational-related wellbeing and security deliberately. However, claims of conformity to this document are not acceptable unless all its requirements are incorporated into an organization’s OH&S management system and fulfilled without exclusion.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
An ISO 45001 based OH&S management system will enable an organization to improve its OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Establishing systematic processes which consider its “context” and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities; seeking them, or putting in controls to minimize their potential effects
- Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks and its legal and other requirements
- Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
- Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to improve it, through taking appropriate actions
- Ensuring workers take an active role in OH&S matters
In combination, these measures will ensure that an organization’s reputation as a safe place to work will be promoted, and can have more direct benefits,
- Improving its ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues
- Reducing the overall costs of incidents
- Reducing downtime and the costs of disruption to operations
- Reducing the cost of insurance premiums
- Reducing absenteeism and employee turnover rates
- Recognition for having achieved an international benchmark (which may in turn influence customers who are concerned about their social responsibilities
Requirements of ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its OH&S management system. Consistent with the organization’s OH&S policy, the intended outcomes of an OH&S management system include:
- Examine your ongoing system
- Foster an interaction process for examination
- Exhibit any risk included
- Report of every single tracked down nonconformities and OH&S incidents
- Foster designs for remedial activity
- Laying out documentation, all things considered,
- Issue rectification helps for working on additional occurrences
- Establishment of the additional improvement plan
- Conduct Internal Audit
Which Organization needs ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001:2018 applies to any organization regardless of its size, type, and activities. It applies to the OH&S risks under the organization’s control, taking into account factors such as the context in which the organization operates and the needs and expectations of its workers and other interested parties.
Why do you need ISO 45001 Certification?
Accomplishing the ISO 45001 Certificate permits your organization to show that your business works to a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System helps by guaranteeing to avoid any dangers and diminishing the probability of mishaps as well as working on your organizational general performance.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent Saudi provides complete understanding and proper training for personnel that can solve quality issues easily. Ascent Saudi provides training based on a need of the organization and not unnecessary ones in all parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, Al-Khobar, and Dammam.
- The Ascent Saudi Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 45001 compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent Saudi helps by imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees to help you achieve ISO 45001 standard conformity.
- Ascent Saudi provides required training, education, and confidence to employees thus making ISO 45001 a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent Saudi expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent Saudi can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent Saudi-based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats and no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent Saudi facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent Saudi utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses.
- Ascent Saudi integrates the existing system in a synchronized manner, to demonstrate ISO 45001 conformity.
- Ascent Saudi works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent Saudi has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent Saudi employee abides by.
- ISO certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 Certification?
What is the cost of ISO 45001 Certification in the Saudi Arabia?
- Size of an organization
- Sector and location you operate in
- Internal and external audit charges with certification