ISO 50001 Certification – Energy Management System
Reduce energy-related charges of your organization by taking on ISO 50001 Certification in Saudi by conforming to the requirements of the standard.
What is ISO 50001 Certification?
Save energy for the future by utilizing sustainable utilization of resources by accomplishing ISO 50001 Certification from well-advanced organizations around the world.
ISO 50001 Certification assists an organization with further developing energy utilization and keeping up with the energy management system by creating and investigating the resources effectively. Creating and satisfying energy interest and supply has expanded by 7% in recent years and the requirement is projected to increase manifold in years to come. The security of energy is quite a debatable issue, so sustainable use of energy for the present is extremely essential. The energy request can be diminished by limiting energy utilization and utilizing sustainable/reused energy assets. To keep up with energy effectiveness a framework’s lifecycle is required to have been taken on. The public authority is presently embracing different ways to deal with speed up the utilization of ISO 50001.
EnMS (Energy Management System) is to protect the energy, and further develop energy and energy execution.
ISO 50001:2011 was distributed by International Organization for Standardization to execute, make due, create and control the prerequisite of an energy management system. It has laid out targets, and move plans which initiate lawful necessities connected with the sufficient utilization of energy. This International Standard aids all the organizations in managing energy resources to accomplish their approach responsibility.
ISO 50001 contributes to making efficient use and consumption of available resources all over the world. ISO 50001 doesn’t prescribe specific performance criteria but lays down requirements for energy management including equipment, services, process, and personnel.
Benefits of ISO 50001 Certification
ISO 50001 Certification helps the organization in the long run by:
- Promotion of Energy Management system
- Enhanced availability of energy resources
- Facilitates energy management improvement
- Implementation of energy-efficient technology
- Presence of a healthy and safe environment
- Helps in controlling greenhouse gases
- Increased awareness about energy-related hazards
- Prevention of energy hazards
- The gained confidence of customers and stakeholders
- Foresee risk and opportunities related to energy resources
- Adds credibility to International Stature
Requirements of ISO 50001 Certification
To achieve ISO 50001 organizations need to accomplish these requirements
- Generate energy planning
- Formulate energy management policy
- Define the scope of the policy
- Checking the policy
- Analysis of energy management policy
- Take preventive measures
- Measurement and monitoring of energy management policy
- Designing the policy plan
- Retaining operational control and taking corrective steps
- Fulfill legal requirements
- Proper documentation control
- Maintain records
- An internal audit of EMS (Energy Management System)
Which organization needs ISO 50001 Certification?
ISO 50001 recommends outlines for all the organizations irrespective of their size, turnover, and geographical factors including public and private sectors, the commercial sector, manufacturing industries, and institutional and non – government organizations.
Why do you need ISO 50001 Certification?
Energy Management System affirms that your organization is working organized according to the rules and rules of the standard and local administrative without hurting the general public and climate. The primary point of ISO 50001 is to diminish the organization’s natural impression of unsafe gases and their effect on the climate decisively. It likewise helps in expanding efficiency and your business will be taken on worldwide.
Strength of Ascent SAUDI
- Ascent Saudi provides complete understanding and expert training for ISO 50001 which helps you achieve the desired result in parts of Riyadh, Jeddah, al-khobar, and Dammam.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire ISO 50001 compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent Saudi provides training based on the need of the organization without adding any unnecessary documentation burden on it.
- Ascent helps by imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees to help you achieve ISO 50001 standard
- Ascent provides required training, education, and confidence to employees thus making EnMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent facilitates in-depth and professional auditing services that are significantly more stringent than the audits done by certification bodies. This ensures no failure during external audits.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even during the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of ISO EnMS 50001 Certification in Saudi Arabia?
The cost of EnMS depends on the complexity of your business, the size, and the location of your organization. This also includes internal and external audit charges.
How long will ISO 50001 Certification take?
Based on the size of the organization ISO 50001 Certification can take approximately six months to completely implement the standard in your organization and achieve the benefits of the standard.
How Long does ISO 50001 certification is valid?
ISO 50001 certification is valid for three years from the date of implementation and requires annual surveillance for audit and recertification.
Does my organization need ISO 50001?
NO, it is not a mandatory certificate. You can get ISO 50001 if you make your organization a systematic approach for the usage of energy resources and make maximum gain in return without overuse of resources. Making resources sustainable.
Which approach does EnMS use?
ISO has adopted the process approach which follows the PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of an organization.